New Forum

Home Forums Fly Fishing New Forum

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Bill Anderson
    Keymaster

logo

As some of you have noticed we have had to create a new Forum for LJRA members and friends. unfortunately the old Forum became thoroughly corrupted by spamming attempts and had to be abandoned. You will now have to reregister in order to contribute to the new Forum…and we hope you do so.

Bill Anderson

jcr

I’m back on

Mark Coons
    Participant

Bill, I’m on also. I guess all of the old forum is gone now? Will this prevent non members from seeing the forum? I hope to able to make it to our local T.U. chapter meeting when you’re here in Dec.. Also wanted to congratulate you on the book. Mark

Anonymous
    Inactive

I found my way back, too. Book? When/where is it available? I hope to find it and read it pronto.

Bill Anderson
    Keymaster

Mark,
    Anyone can view, you must be registered to create a new thread or to reply…like before.
    Bill

PA-CO Fly Fisher
    Participant

I’m not sure I made it back, but I tried.

Don’t know what “Tags” is/are?

Can I change the password provided to something I can remember vice one the length of the NYC phone book?

Bill Anderson
    Keymaster

Rich, Sent you how to purchase a book and a summary via email.
    Bill

Bill Anderson
    Keymaster

All,
    If you want to change your pass word or otherwise manage your presence on the Forum, look in the extreme upper right of the screen (after logging on). There is an icon of a person to the right of the “Howdy”. Click on the icon and then click on My Profile.
    Bill

wildtrout
    Participant

Made it back!

rjs
    Participant

back and glad

Wetfly01
    Participant

Also Back. Looking forward to contributing to the site. Bill, hopefully you’ll be carrying a few copies of your book in your truck. Would like to have a signed copy. I am sure will meet on the river this spring.

gofishing1
    Participant

Bill, Just registered with another email address and the site worked without a problem. Every time I registered with the email address on the original site, I could not reregister. Thanks for your help and your book is a terrific read.

Zoco
    Participant

Made it back also.

Mark Coons
    Participant

Bill, Sorry the weather didn’t co-operate for the Donegal meeting tonight, was looking forward to it. Hopefully sometime in the near future. Was looking to purchase some winter reading material. Mark

Bill Anderson
    Keymaster

I’m sorry too Mark, but better to be safe. You can still buy my book. Just go to my website http://www.troutboomer.com and place your order. You can pay with PayPal or credit card. I’ll sign it for you and ship it right out.

Bill

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.