Registering for the forum and lost passwords

Home Forums Fly Fishing Registering for the forum and lost passwords

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by rrt.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jcr

If you need to register for the forum please use the link in the upper menu bar on the home page.

1. After entering your user name and email address, you have to complete a simple math problem. An addition, subtraction of multiplication (*) problem will be displayed. Aftre you complete this, you may get a warning error message. No worries, an email has been sent. Wait 10 minutes and go to your email account.
    2. You will be sent a link through your email account. Clicking the link sent to your email account or pasting it into your browser will direct you to the change your password page.
    3. Password: the password should be at least 8 characters long and contain a number (you do not need to follow the directions on the page- 12 characters long).
    4. After completing the registration process, log on and update your user profile. Click on the icon in the upper right hand corner (Howdy, user name). Fill in your first or first and last name. This will prevent you from being accidentally deleted during routine splogger management.

Lost passwords can be recovered here

If you need assistance email ljraweb@gmail.com. Provide me with your login name

hookedontrout
    Participant

Thanks Joe for helping me register, change my password and prepare this response.
    Carl Reed

jcr

you are welcome.

rrt
    Participant

I think I finally did it. Hooray!

Thank you Joe.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.